Monday, January 16, 2012

Am I Really Like Happy?

     From the play, Death of a Salesman, I can relate to Happy the most. Happy was the younger son of Willy Loman who did not get much attention from anybody. Biff Loman, the older brother, was always the main point of every conversation, and he was the one who was supposed to succeed at the end. Happy is always happy throughout the story. I am very much like him. We both like to help people and make everyones life easier and smoother. The younger ones are always the ones who get spoiled in the family, but Happy was the opposite. He did not get spoiled at all and no one paid attention to him. 
     I am the younger sibling of the family, and I get much of the attention, since I am the younger one. Willy thought Biff was supposed to succeed in life, but it was Happy who succeeded and no one even looked at him at a succeeder. Even though my older sister is succeeding in life and I wish her nothing but the best, but I hope one day i can succeed more than her and live a better life than her. I have always told my sister how I look up to her and hope I can beat her in life one day.
     After all this though, I can still be the shadow of the house like Happy was. If my even younger cousins are over at my house, wow, I feel exactly like Happy! I think I can relate myself to Happy in many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment