Where I live, it is very noisy during the day. I decided to go outside at 3 A.M. in the coldness and enjoy the peace and quiet I had not experienced for a long time. The cold air was brushing against my short hair causing me to have goosebumps. All the trees and plant were bending over trying to sleep with no sun out. Crickets, owls, and many other animals were out and about in the wilderness enjoying and making everyday noises.
There were no human beings walking around in this cold weather at this time. Maybe one or two cars driving by every three minutes or so, but that was all. Complete silence in this so called winter weather we are currently experiencing in Southern California area. As I sat for thirty minutes long, motion-less and no technological use of any kind, I started to notice the true beauty of the world we live in. When you concentrate, you become part of the nature and all your pain is relieved. It is an amazing feeling. I slept like a baby after a great relaxation. I might do this for an everyday thing now!
No comments:
Post a Comment