After I did not have electricity for about three days, I know how difficult it is. If we have any family and friends living in these affected areas, we should gladly accept them into our homes for just a small period of amount until everything is up and going. Most do not have hot water either. You know how it feels not to shower right? Come on, lets help out!
Sunday, December 4, 2011
More Wind Damage?
After I did not have electricity for about three days, I know how difficult it is. If we have any family and friends living in these affected areas, we should gladly accept them into our homes for just a small period of amount until everything is up and going. Most do not have hot water either. You know how it feels not to shower right? Come on, lets help out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment