Saturday, February 25, 2012

Hundred Thousand Dollar Party

     Having as much money as Jay Gatsby is a very big responsibility. If I had that kind of money, exactly $100,000, to spend on a party that will last the whole weekend, I will buy many exciting stuff to keep the party going. You must always start with the basics of getting the food and the drinks. This will keep the guest refreshed and going through the night. For the adults, the alcohol is the most important part of the night. They will drink, and drink, and drink, until they go wild and start enjoying there night. The kids need something to enjoy also. I will order different types of slide, goody bags, and carnival games. All of this will take up about half of the money I started with.
     With the rest, I will spend it on outrageous and exquisite decorations that will leave the guests in awe. This $100,000 party will go down in history. With the 2000 guests I am inviting to my mansion, there will be no reason for them not to show up. With the on going music and drinks, they will never sleep or get tired. The three day party will take place on December 22, 2012, after we all survive the "Last Day of Earth". Everyone in the AP English class is invited and is allowed to bring up to four guests. Hurry up and do not RSVP. There is so much food that it could feed 5000 people!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Andre! It was great reading about what you would do if you had $100,000 to throw a party. I wish there were actually parties like this...

    ReplyDelete