"PCP is a very scary drug — basically what it does is take people on trips where they don't feel any pain," he said. "I can't even get my head around 130 gallons." PCP is a dangerous drug to be used. Through these findings, we can figure out all the stuff that happens in the background everyday of our lives. I can assure you that these are not the only men who are on this business at this time. There are hundreds maybe thousands of them and we have to be on the lookout to find them!
Sunday, February 19, 2012
Major Drug Dealing
"PCP is a very scary drug — basically what it does is take people on trips where they don't feel any pain," he said. "I can't even get my head around 130 gallons." PCP is a dangerous drug to be used. Through these findings, we can figure out all the stuff that happens in the background everyday of our lives. I can assure you that these are not the only men who are on this business at this time. There are hundreds maybe thousands of them and we have to be on the lookout to find them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment