Thursday, September 22, 2011

The Best Ice Cream Flavor?

     Vanilla has to be the simplest but the most delicious ice cream out there! With its exquisite taste and flavor, the second a person puts the spoon of that vanilla bean ice cream in there mouth, it takes over there whole body and soul. The smell of the ice cream is even delectable, appetizing, and mouthwatering! The second I taste the ice cream, I feel like God! By tasting it, by smelling it, and by feeling it, you really understand what vanilla ice cream really is. It is creamy and just really delicious. So is it really delicious?
     The most important part of the vanilla ice cream is if it is made out of real vanilla beans. You must go right now to your local super market and pick up an all natural vanilla bean ice cream and eat it straight out of the carton. Should you really go try it, because I told you to or is the most delicious ice cream out on the market, because it really is! Everyone all around the world eats this mouthwatering flavor. It is just a classic but delicious flavor that anyone and almost everyone can eat without ever getting tired of it. Now, do you not just want to go try the vanilla ice cream after i told you it is mouthwatering and delicious?

7 comments:

  1. Your use of diction is very interesting and original. I like the way your writing flows and explains every necessary detail of your emotions towards your favorite ice cream. My flavor was also the same as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This had to be one of the most interesting blogs i read all weekend. You made it really interesting, and your use of literary devices was by far my favorite one. However, i personally do not like vanilla. It is just too plain and a dull flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Aram and Arevik, your blog this week was very persuasive and original. I have tried vanilla before, and I am very fond of it, but your blog makes me crave it. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely agree with you. Plain vanilla is one of the best flavors of ice cream there is out there. After reading your post, I want to have some vanilla ice cream right now (maybe with some Oreos on the side). Nice job persuading in your post, you definitely persuaded me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Plain vanilla is always good to have on any day, because it has that original great taste but it can be boring. It's always good to go with original flavors like vanilla, but i prefer some more exotic flavors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Andre, it is Nanor. I think that vanilla ice cream is too plain by itself, but it tastes amazing with hot fudge and brownies. Your picture especially made me want to eat some now. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I completely understand tasting and smelling ice cream, but do you actually feel your food before you eat it? I think that is a problem, please seek immediate help! Well, after reading this blog, I found out that Andres (yes plural) are very passionate about vanilla ice cream! You have great enthusiasm! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete