With its beaches, with its villas, with its gorgeousness, it is possibly the best place anyone can just visit. Every aspect of it is just amazing and alluring. Nothing can be more stunning then the Mediterranean Sea it overviews. If anyone can find a better and more beautiful place then Ibiza, I shall go and throw myself off a cliff next Wednesday. Though, this will never happen because Ibiza is the most amazing and beautiful place on the world that anyone can have fun visiting! Even I have future plans for taking a vacation here after I finish my school life entirely!
Thursday, September 29, 2011
United States to Ibiza!
Ibiza, Spain is an amazing and beautiful place to just travel to! It looks out to the stunning Mediterranean Sea, which is one of the cleanest waters out there. It has awesome coastal villas all lined up look at the stunning Mediterranean Sea. Ibiza is just an amazing and beautiful place. Everyone can have an awesome time there, even if your are stressed over your kids or work! Even though I have not been to Ibiza, just by looking at pictures, I feel a sense of serenity. It is an important place to me because I have future plans to visit there with all my friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Andre, Mogadishu, Somalia is much better than Ibiza. So when are you going to go cliff diving again? Just kidding. But yeah, I too would love to go to Ibiza. The picture itself makes me just want to jump into the crystal clean water. I think Ibiza was a great choice and I hope you enjoy it whenever you go!
ReplyDeleteI totally agree that Ibiza is one of the best places in the world for vacationing. The sea view is just amazing and the streets are full of tourists. I hope that I will be one of those 'friends' who will vitis Ibiza with you! Great job :)
ReplyDeleteI have to agree with your choice Andre. This place looks simply amazing. I would love to take a swim in the spectacular Mediterranean Sea. It looks like a place that is stress free. i would not mind enjoying my days on the beach watching the beautiful ocean and ladies. This is a great choice, and i would definitely visit Ibiza with you!
ReplyDeleteI have always heard about Ibiza being a one of a kind place! Your blog post convinced me even more. I really hope to visit Ibiza in the near future to visit the stunning beaches and villas. Thank you for informing me about this spectacular getaway!
ReplyDelete